| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Bend, Oregon in September is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water falls during on average 7 days.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the North Bend, Oregon September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding North Bend, Oregon:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 410.3 kms (255 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) NNE
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) N
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) NE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) NNE
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) NNE
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) E
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) ESE
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) ESE
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) SSE
- Eureka, California, Usa - 291 kms (180.9 miles) S
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) SSE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 399.3 kms (248.1 miles) SSE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 423.3 kms (263 miles) SSE