| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in North Bend, Oregon in October is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is very faintly moist with occasional rain. Some 141mm (5.6in) of liquid is transfered across on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the North Bend, Oregon October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in North Bend, Oregon, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding North Bend, Oregon:
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 410.3 kms (255 miles) NNE
- Aberdeen, Wa, Usa - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) N
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 408.7 kms (253.9 miles) NNE
- Astoria/ Clatsop, Or, Usa - 305.3 kms (189.7 miles) N
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 277.3 kms (172.3 miles) NNE
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) NNE
- Moro, Or, Usa - 313.2 kms (194.6 miles) NE
- Salem, Or, Usa - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) NNE
- Corvallis, Or, Usa - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) NNE
- Eugene, Or, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) NE
- Burns, Oregon, Usa - 419.8 kms (260.8 miles) E
- Roseburg, Or, Usa - 111.4 kms (69.2 miles) ESE
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) ESE
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.7 miles) SSE
- Eureka, California, Usa - 291 kms (180.9 miles) S
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 362.2 kms (225.1 miles) SSE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 399.3 kms (248.1 miles) SSE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 423.3 kms (263 miles) SSE